TO DONATE NOW CLICK HERE
“IF YOU LOVE 4RFM, PUT A FEW DOLLARS IN OUR JUKEBOX, BABY”
Every year at 4RFM, we usually do a membership drive around this time. This year, we decided to MIX IT UP and do something a little different!
So, we came up with a plan to do a 24hr RADIOTHON and are asking our members, listeners, businesses and the community to help us out and keep the music, info and community support coming!
4RFM is asking you to pledge your financial support this ‘RADIOVEMBER’ for our ongoing Community Engagement Projects.
These are just some of the things we do at 4RFM:
- Youth Broadcasting Programs
- Alternative Learning Pathway options
- Work Experience for local & regional students
- Volunteer Training Program
- The ‘Grapevine’ – broadcasting community events, notices & info
- Love Your Local – shining a spotlight on local businesses, clubs, organisations and individuals
- Outdoor Broadcasts & Event Hosting – Community Events
AND we offer unique diversity in our music programming 24hrs/day – 7 days/week – 365 days/year for YOUR entertainment – all thanks to our dedicated, bunch of music-loving VOLUNTEER presenters.
The current team of presenters are:
Kayreen, Fiona, Jo-ann, Angela, Monique, Susie-Q, Sue, Missy, Declan,
Flynn-Dog, Normie, Shawnnita & Janice (Youth Worker)
AND these awesome Youth presenters:
Mollie, Cody, Jaeli, Ciara, Sarah, Ayla, Jack, Kaitlyn, Steven, Bianca,
Willow & CJ PLUS more than 60 Project Y (school-based) students who
have been part of 4RFM over the past 3 years – some of whom are
now part of our Youth Presenter team!